|<< Back to Search Results
Associate Director of Clinical Operations
|Location:||Chicago - Far Northside I|
|# of Openings:||1|
Summary: The Associate Director of Clinical Services is primarily responsible for the clinical oversight of the FamilyWorks Wellness team and the Violence Recovery Services program. This position has a supervisory responsibility and is responsible for insuring the quality of care and compliance with funder and licensing requirements in the area of mental health services. In addition, the AD will have a role in establishing program direction and service delivery for Wellness programs including: development and oversight and of clinical program procedures, standardization of clinical service delivery, and developing new funding opportunities for clinical and public health work. Individual accountability and work volume will be established through the development of annual Success Objectives, within the framework outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Education and/or Experience: Master's degree in social work/psychology/related human service field and 4 years of related experience. Experience in clinical supervision, direct clinical service, program planning and development, quality improvement, and management of social service delivery systems required.
· License/Certifications: Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, or Clinical Psychologist
· Other: Valid Illinois Driver’s license is required.
· Language Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated competency in public speaking and strong interpersonal skills required.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
· The employee is frequently required to use hands to key, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
· The employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
· The employee must be able to travel to multiple sites throughout the service delivery area.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· The employee will be required to work evening and weekend shifts.
· This position requires frequent travel throughout service delivery area.
Are you a returning applicant? Sign in below.
New to our website? Click apply for this position.
|Back to Search Results