Are you seeking an opportunity that offers independence and flexible scheduling?
Are you mechanically inclined and skilled at following detailed tasks and instructions?
If so, then come join our Field Merchandising Team!
ActionLink is a retail services organization that provides skilled merchandising execution in retail locations nationwide representing many leading consumer electronics and home improvement brands. We are hired by electronics manufacturers, product companies, and retail vendors with a mission to enhance our clients' brand presence and customer-facing appeal.
Our Merchandising Specialist will be responsible for traveling to a variety of big-box retailers (e.g., Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Lowe's, etc.) to set up/install consumer products and electronic devices, assemble displays, and complete routine maintenance tasks for our clients and vendor partners. You will have the opportunity to work with diverse product lines and recent releases including: laptops, tablets, household appliances, TVs and home theater, audio equipment, and more! We have also been growing and diversifying our merchandising business into additional sectors such as home improvement, pet care, etc.
As a field merchandiser with ActionLink you will be part of the latest consumer product trends, helping displays come to life that excite customers and make our clients’ innovative products stand out.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive hourly pay
- Eligibility for a paid time off accrual plan
- Store-to-store drive-time and mileage reimbursement
- Paid online training and new hire orientation welcome call to set you up for program success
- Hands-on work with premium technologies and the newest, cutting-edge home products
- Flexible schedule - assignments are completed Mondays through Thursdays before 5:00pm
- Independent work structure with supportive field management and phone-in technical support
- W-2 employment with biweekly pay schedule
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Travel within assigned field territory to complete store visits
- Reset sections, endcaps, and shelving according to planogram
- Build interactive displays by following instructions/schematics and using a variety of hand-held tools
- Troubleshoot to ensure power displays are updated and fully functional
- Set up or install electronics and connect devices to various media players
- Complete routine maintenance tasks such as stocking, auditing/inventory, cleaning, updating signage, etc.
- Maintain business communications with remote Field Manager via phone and email
- Submit online survey reports to document visits, including digital photos of completed work
- Successfully execute work independently and/or as part of a team
- Manage acceptance and scheduling of work to ensure it is completed on-time
ARE YOU A MATCH?
- Experience in retail or similar hands-on work environment strongly preferred
- High level of detail-orientation and adaptability to follow sets of directions, written instructions, and diagrams
- Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, climb ladders, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Self-motivated work ethic to work as a dependable field employee
- Access to internet, printer, and smart device for training and reporting
- Access to reliable vehicle transportation
- Access to basic hand-held and power tools
ActionLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer