Come join us at ActionLink to work with the latest innovations in household electronic products!
ActionLink is seeking a highly engaging individual to join our Consumer Technology Sales Team who will enjoy creating a world-class service environment inside a local Best Buy's Electrics Department.
This role will be representing one of our top global clients and their premier line of floor care and air treatment products. As our Home Electrics Sales Advisor, you will be tasked with showcasing these items to customers and demonstrating all the cutting-edge reasons why they are the best in the industry! You will be responsible for understanding customers' needs, answering their questions, and highlighting the unique features of the products that will improve their home cleaning routines.
It’s our goal and commitment to help make consumer electronic product purchases easier, more personalized, and more informative for the customer while also boosting brand awareness during peak weekend selling hours.
WHEN WILL YOU WORK?
- 16 hours per weekend
- $18.00-$20.00 Hourly PLUS $300 Signing Bonus ($150 paid out 30 days after 1st in-store shift and another $150 paid out 60 days after 1st in-store shift)
- Saturdays & Sundays: 11:00AM-7:30PM
- This position offers a paid time off accrual plan
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Participate in web-based training courses and videos to learn product information
- Build strong rapport with Best Buy staff to establish productive store relationships
- Proactively approach customers to engage them throughout the sales process, from greeting to closing the sale
- Identify customers' needs and recommend appropriate products
- Convey product benefits and demonstrate usage of the industry-leading features
- Complete same-day online reports to document visits, including providing feedback, observations, and submitting customer and store photos
- Maintain business communication with District Manager via occasional phone calls, web meetings, and/or emails
ARE YOU A MATCH?
- Sales, retail, and/or related product demonstration experience required
- Enthusiastic and engaging attitude with superior interpersonal skills
- Comfortable presenting to individuals and groups
- Available to work required weekend schedule
- Access to reliable transportation to commute to local store
- Access to a smart device for reporting
ActionLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer