Transforming the Future with the Convergence of Simulation and Data
Senior DevSecOps Engineer
Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients' success, as well as our own.
A Sr. DevSecOps Engineer will be working collaboratively with Software Engineering, Product Management to design, implement, and verify technical solutions related to security in our platform. This includes providing advice on security best practices, and guide teams in developing, adopting, and enforcing security and access policies appropriate to their cloud platforms of choice or on-premise scenarios.
• Primary role will be to design, implement, and verify technical solutions to mitigate security issues
• Identify opportunities for automation, quality improvement, and consistency in current ecosystem
• Work closely with Software Engineering, QA and System Administration teams to design and implement RBAC for a stable, consistent, efficient development and production environments
• Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies
• Own and drive solutions from problem statement to implementation – concept to completion.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or similar.
• Masters Degree in a related field a plus
• Strong DevOps experience
• Strong security background, and a hands-on application security role, ideally on microservices and cloud platforms(AWS (preferred), GCP, Azure)
• Experience with containerization (Docker) and container orchestration (Kubernetes)
• Experience with tools like Fortify, Checkmarx, Coverity, Blackduck, Burp, Rapid7, Twistlock, Nessus, NMap, etc
• Hands-on application security role, ideally on microservices and cloud platforms(AWS (preferred), GCP, Azure)
• Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins, Gitlab, Maven)
• Experience with automation/configuration management (ansible, Puppet, chef) a plus
• Experience with infrastructure automation (Terraform, CloudFormation) a plus
• Experience in a blue/green deployment environment a plus
• Experience with Analytics, ML Workloads, Spark Clusters a plus
• Certification (any) with (AWS (preferred), GCP, or Azure) a plus
• Application security certification like OSWE, GWAPT, OSCP a plus
How You Will Be Successful:
Why Work with Us:
Altair is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of data analytics, product development, and high-performance computing (HPC). Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world, while creating a more sustainable future. With more than 3,000 engineers, scientists and creative thinkers in 25 countries, we help solve our customer’s toughest challenges and deliver unparalleled service, helping the innovators innovate, drive better decisions, and turn today’s problems into tomorrow’s opportunities.
Our vision is to transform customer decision making with data analytics, simulation, and high-performance computing.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping our customers integrate electronics and controls with mechanical design to expand product value, develop AI, simulation and data-driven digital twins to drive better decisions, and deliver advanced HPC and cloud solutions to support unlimited idea exploration.
To learn more, please visit altair.com . Ready to go? #ONLYFORWARD