Custom Computer Specialists, Inc. is one of the largest Technical Consultants on Long Island, celebrating over 40 years in business! We continue to successfully provide network integration, support services, products solutions, and applications services to our valued clients in the northeast. Our focus is simple...our goal is to make technology easy and to help our clients use it as effectively as possible.
We are currently seeking Technicians to join our team for large- scale deployment projects! This person is primarily responsible for installing and integrating desktops, Chrome Books, iPads and wireless laptops and printers. In addition, this person must know how to Image computers, install memory, and troubleshooting of hardware.
This person must be able to drive or have a clear understanding of the NYC public transportation for assignments will be primarily in the Metro NY area. The position is based in Hauppauge, LI and will require daily travel into the five boroughs of New York City. Candidates must have access to an automobile they can use for work daily.
• Provide installation of all hardware
• Integrate existing networks both Mac and PC environment
• Launch/test software applications
• Hardware and software support for Windows and Mac
• Work directly with Clients during deployments to meet or exceed client satisfaction
• Provide documented summations of work assignments including client sign off, punch lists and resolutions
• A+ certification (preferred)
• Understanding of wireless devices and how to integrate them onto a network
• Mac, Dell and/or HP certified (a plus)
• 1-2 years experience in hardware and software installation/integration a plus
• Excellent customer service, verbal and written skills
• Skilled with organization, decision making and time management
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Macintosh skills a PLUS
• Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems
• Knowledgeable on software installations
• Upbeat personality, professional demeanor, and "gets-the-job done" mentality •
• Must be open to working 2nd shift hours (2:00 PM to 10:00 PM) at client sites through NYC on a regular basis (potentially daily for several months) - Not Required.
Come experience our unique culture and see how our “right people, right results” philosophy has led to our outstanding success! We are great place to start your IT career!
Custom Computer Specialists is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.