Houston based position with required offshore travel.
The role of a PPU Services Reid Supervisor is: Lead in conjunction with onshore, support the pre-mobilization function testing of equipment, for execution of one of more PPU service lines e.g. Pigging1 Testing1 Drying, Umbilical Testing 1 Nitrogen & Helium Leak Detection, Chemical Cleaning 1 Hot Oil Flushing, etc. Carry out any work pack requirements and compilation of data.
• Train and develop Trainees and Technicians
• Workshop based duties will also include assisting with equipment function testing, and maintenance when required.
• Site based duties will entail managing a team a personnel performing rig up and operation of equipment and processes leading to a safe execution of the work.
• Supporting the Project Manager in the smooth running of the project by reporting any equipment and or client issues in an appropriate and timely manner.
• Records and is responsible all paperwork on site for supply to client rep and for return to office.
• Ensures shift hand-overs are completed safely and are documented.
Provide leadership onsite via a detailed technical understanding of Pipeline and Umbilical services.
• Responsible for the safe and productive running of the shift.
• Focal point for QHSE related matters on the project at shift level, reporting the
EnerMech Project Manager.
• Ensure all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance programs and practices are followed to ensure maximum uptime for all EnerMech equipment.
• Leadership and support for shop activities related to specific projects as well as general base and facilities operations as required.
• Relevant site based industry experience.
• Previous experience in a Technician role.
• Experience of working in an onshore I offshore oil and gas market.
Safer •Smarter •Solutions
• Desire to increase technical and management skills and move into a Project Engineer role.
• Offshore experience.