This position is responsible for daily supervision of production shift operations in the Clean Air Sector at the Devon Site.
The incumbent directs and coordinates the activities of both salaried and union employees in the production of high-quality catalysts.
- Employee will comply with all Johnson Matthey Hazardous Waste procedures and local, state and federal regulatory requirements in order to prevent Johnson Matthey from adversely affecting the environment.
- Directing Gasoline/Diesel catalyst Production at the Clean Air Sector Devon Site through the efficient use of raw materials.
- Implementation of all new processes, projects, procedures to meet capacity, cost reduction, and safety requirements.
- Ensure the proper training and development of all new bargaining unit employees.
- Ensure the proper training and development of all new Line Leads and Process Control Engineers.
- Directs Bargaining Unit Employees to ensure a cohesive work force through administering all company and contract rules.
- To carry out/ take on any other duties which are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- Responsible for meeting all Operational KPI’s associated with Production, including but not limited to, Loss to Yield, Quarantine, Safety, Costs, and Productivity (Cycle Time, Attainment).
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Incumbent will have a high school diploma
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- B.S. in an engineering discipline desirable
- 3 years’ experience in chemical operations desirable
- 2+ years manufacturing experience desirable