IT PMO Lead / IT Infrastructure
Royston, Hertfordshire (and additional UK sites)
Circa. £55-70K base salary + bonus + pension + benefits
Circa. £75-90K package
Johnson Matthey is actively seeking an IT PMO Lead to work flexibly from our Royston, Hertfordshire office. The role can also be based in Teesside.
The IT PMO Lead will be responsible for the management of the Programme Office including Programme Governance, management and control, RAID management, Change Control, Configuration management, Communications and the necessary financial controls in order to deliver required outputs of the QA & Controls work stream on time and to quality.
- Be the principal point of contact for the PMO services across the Programme.
- Own and manage the programme framework and methodologies and assist teams on the best use of the Product Delivery management disciplines/approaches
- Enhance the standards and the framework, including the detailed deliverables at each stage of the project lifecycle and its inter-relationship with all the existing methodologies
- Support the overall Programme Director in improving and executing the Programme Management Office disciplines for the successful delivery of the overall programme
- Manage, assure, and track the programme schedule plan and resource needs, ensuring any resource needs are identified and input into the programme demand management process
- Manage, assure, and track the programme output including RAID, action, decision logs, ongoing metrics and analysis, managing work orders/invoices/expenses, financial tracking of programme budgets and lessons learnt processes are followed.
- Act as a first point of contact for any programme management queries within the programme
- Ensure timely and effective completion of allocated tasks, including project-based work where required
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- Support and coordinate with delivery in implementing consistent delivery approach and co-ordinating inter dependencies.
- Manage and co-ordinate the line reporting and activities of the aligned PMO team members
- Manage and co-ordinate the onboarding and financial tracking of third parties engaged in programme delivery.
Are you the ideal candidate?
You will have:
- Previous experience in a PMO/project management role on a complex IT programme.
- Previous experience working with IT Infrastructure projects.
- Strong understanding of programme management methods and tools.
- Experience managing and tracking programme plans for large global programmes in Microsoft Projects and providing roll-ups on POAPs.
- Experience of managing and tracking programme budgets for large global programmes.
- Understanding and pragmatic application of programme/project management best practice, terminology, tools, and techniques.
How to apply:
If you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team, please apply online. For any queries or should you require any reasonable adjustments to support your application please contact UKRecruit@matthey.com.
Closing date for applications: 21 June 2021
Johnson Matthey Plc is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.