State the principal accountabilities (this should be no more than 6 top key accountabilities for the role) in terms of results
• Providing Management with specialist advise on requirements relating to their specific EHS discipline.
• Ensuring all related legal and JM requirements are understood and communicate effectively to all
• Ensuring site processes and procedures are in place to address all relevant requirements.
• Proving specialist training to relevant personnel in the EHS discipline focusing on both compliance
and continuous improvement.
• Acting as the Plant point of contact for communication with external stakeholders (e.g. Regulators,
customers, suppliers, industry bodies, Medical providers)
• Liaising with Group Specialists on behalf of the plant ensuring group requirements are understood
and site performance reported
Key experience/ skills
Define the top 3 attributes needed to be successful in the role (in addition to the leadership statement below)
- Demonstrated experience in effective leadership, with ability to coach, develop and engage
individuals and teams. Instill a culture of accountability and effective leadership of change.
- Working knowledge of the applicable international, national & local Standards and legislation is
- Significant experience in building and maintaining positive relationships internally and externally to