Get an edge on advancing your career.
If you’re ready to meet complex challenges, we’re ready to meet you.
MCR is a fast-growing global company headquartered in McLean, VA that supports defense and civilian agencies, NATO, and European ministries that face some of the most complex mission challenges in the world. If you are the best at what you do, we are looking for you. At MCR, you will contribute to programs and projects that matter—to your career, to your fellow citizens, and to your nation. You will use the latest technologies, techniques, and tools. You will be trusted to work independently and make decisions. You’ll be rewarded with top-tier compensation and benefits.
Do you have previous TACP experience? Are you looking to play a meaningful role in a creative environment? If so, we are searching for someone like you to join our team of experts in supporting military and DoD operations.
As a TACP SME, you will provide subject matter expertise to the Tactical Air Control Party (TACP) program office, which is within the Digital Directorate, located at Fort Bragg, NC. Your duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop, refine, and present training related to current and future Battlespace Communications Branch capabilities, including at CONUS and OCONUS locations
- Support technical support activities to operational units, assist in developing guidance to operational units and any technical task assigned
- Develop and deliver presentations and convey program status, plans and perspectives in Air Force and/or Joint forums
Assist in the development on Concept of Operations and Concept of Employment for future TACP efforts, to include integration with the Air Support Operations Center, Air Operations Center, Joint Deep Operations Center, and other joint Command and Control networks
- Analyze complex operations and integration challenges, identify root causes, and identify and incorporate training solutions
Draft, review, and comment upon requirements documentation, analyses and technical materials, participate in development and review of Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) and other requirements documentation (AF Form 1067), which may involve technical system specifications, architecture diagrams, operations concepts, training and test plans
- Complete tasks as assigned to support material development decisions, document refinement and comment resolution, material, design reviews, and testing events
- Have experience leading technical and operational teams, developing milestones and training plans for operational fielding, training, and exercise execution
- BA/BS degree and 10 years of experience in, 5 years of DoD support preferred; years of experience may compensate for lack of degree
- Minimum education and experience of a senior JTAC and at least five years of joint operational experience; two years of experience in the Government acquisition process; and experience in TACP integration, logistics, maintainability, human factors, security, safety, network communications, hardware, software, and testing
- MAJCOM Staff experience, resource development, source selection, and operational test experience are highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Active Secret clearance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
Learn why so many of your highly qualified colleagues are already working at MCR. Check our open positions for opportunities to give your career a distinct edge.
Learn more at MCRI.com/Careers