Get an edge on advancing your career.
If you’re ready to meet complex challenges, we’re ready to meet you.
MCR is a fast-growing global company headquartered in McLean, VA that supports defense and civilian agencies, NATO, and European ministries that face some of the most complex mission challenges in the world. If you are the best at what you do, we are looking for you. At MCR, you will contribute to programs and projects that matter—to your career, to your fellow citizens, and to your nation. You will use the latest technologies, techniques, and tools. You will be trusted to work independently and make decisions. You’ll be rewarded with top-tier compensation and benefits.
Overview of the Position:
The Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) Business and Enterprise Systems Directorate is the Information Technology (IT) leader for the Air Force community and Department of Defense (DoD), delivering comprehensive IT solutions and providing expert contracting, acquisition and program management.
MCR Federal has an opportunity for a Senior Program Manager to support the DEAMS divison at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, OH.
The DEAMS Program is an accounting Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution that is used by the US Air Force and the United States Transportation Command (USTRANSCOMM). DEAMS provides accurate and timely financial information and is a long-term solution toward sustaining audit readiness and correcting financial reporting weaknesses.
- The ideal candidate will have comprehensive knowledge of DoD systems acquisition and program management and knowledge of the roles and relationships within the DoD and Air Force. A solid understanding and experience with acquisition processes and associated contracting/source selection documents - i.e. Market Research, Early Strategy and Issues Session (ESIS), Acquisition Strategy Plan (ASP), Performance Work Statement (PWS), Instructions to Offer (ITO), Basis of Award (BOA) and other contract types.
- Extensive knowledge of DoD 5000.75
- Experience with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), specifically FAR 16
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Support the Program Manager in assessing what programs are within cost and schedule baselines, recommend viable solutions to problems, and pursue alternative courses of action
- Provide quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc) to include an audience of O-6/GS-15 personnel and above
- Plan, research, analyze and assess systems acquisition in terms of development, production and deployment of weapons systems and associated equipment. Formulate plans and recommend effective strategies for meeting cost, schedule and performance objectives
- Support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports
- Support program management reviews, senior-level meting reviews and IMP/IMS reviews
- Secret Clearance
- MS in Business Administration, Management Information Systems or similar and 12 years of related experience, 5 of which must be in the DoD; or
- BS in Business Administration, Management Information Systems or similar and 15 years of related experience, 5 of which must be in the DoD; or
- 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications, 8 of which must be in the DoD
- MS Certified Solutions Developer - Web Applications
- MS Certified Solutions Developer - SQL Server
- Oracle Certified Professional Java SE (7/8) Programmer
- Oracle Database (11g/12c) Administrator Certified Professional
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financial Certified Implementation Specialist
- Oracle Inventory/Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Applications Database Administrator Certified Professional
- Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Advanced Financial Consultant
- Certified Expert Oracle SOA Suite 12c** Certified Implementation Specialist
- Technical Specialist Engineer Support
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
Learn why so many of your highly qualified colleagues are already working at MCR. Check our open positions for opportunities to give your career a distinct edge.
Learn more at MCRI.com/Careers