Get an edge on advancing your career.
If you’re ready to meet complex challenges, we’re ready to meet you.
MCR is a fast-growing global company headquartered in McLean, VA that supports defense and civilian agencies, NATO, and European ministries that face some of the most complex mission challenges in the world. If you are the best at what you do, we are looking for you. At MCR, you will contribute to programs and projects that matter—to your career, to your fellow citizens, and to your nation. You will use the latest technologies, techniques, and tools. You will be trusted to work independently and make decisions. You’ll be rewarded with top-tier compensation and benefits.
Description of Duties:
- Provide a wide array of financial management activities in support of government acquisition programs
- Produce recurring deliverables such as; budget formulation, execution and monitoring, financial analysis, financial artifact creation (Purchase Authorizations, Purchase Requisitions), status briefings, resource planning documents, and congressional inquiries
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from multiple divisions with efficiency and analytical understanding of data being presented
- Development of financial monitoring and tracking tools, PowerPoint creation and documents to demonstrate understand of program financials
- Knowledge of FAA accounting practices
- Work effectively in groups through oral and written communication
- 10+ years of experience in government finance, cost analysis and/or analytical focused positions.
- Have direct experience with FAA programs and financial systems (DELPHI, REGIS, SPIRE)
- Strong analytical background in gathering and interpreting complex amounts of data and excellent communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and other MS Products.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Mathematics or Operational Research
- Must meet eligibility requirements for a US Public Trust clearance
- MA/MS/MBA degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Mathematics or Operational Research,
Equal Opportunity Employer:
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.