Get an edge on advancing your career.
If you’re ready to meet complex challenges, we’re ready to meet you.
MCR is a fast-growing global company headquartered in McLean, VA that supports defense and civilian agencies, NATO, and European ministries that face some of the most complex mission challenges in the world. If you are the best at what you do, we are looking for you. At MCR, you will contribute to programs and projects that matter—to your career, to your fellow citizens, and to your nation. You will use the latest technologies, techniques, and tools. You will be trusted to work independently and make decisions. You’ll be rewarded with top-tier compensation and benefits.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
As a Program Acquisition SME, you will support to effectively assist the Government in delivery and sustainment of warfighting capabilities in support of the Space Force’s Space Systems Command Enterprise Corps Programs and Processes. The duties associated with this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Assess, develop, evaluate, consolidate, and track status of and report metrics to responses for answering technical and programmatic inquiries, working closely with the appropriate Division representative;
- Coordinate research and analysis projects with the government and other external or foreign agencies;
- Research, draft, and edit reports, the Corps, organization, missions, operations, and initiatives;
- Review, coordinate, and process program information suitable for public release to industry, media, trade publications, international partners, and other program stakeholders;
- Analyze and advise the government on various phases of the planning, programming, budgeting, and execution process as it applies to the administration and management of all programs within the Directorate;
- Support the execution of personnel security and program security processes, Program Management Reviews, mid-year Financial Management Reviews, Acquisition Mission Support, Business Management Reviews, and other program and process execution activities.
- U.S. Citizenship with an active DoD TS/SCI Government clearance (applicants selected will be subject to a Government investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to retain an active DoD TS/SCI clearance)
- Master's degree or higher in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Science, Technology, Engineering or Statistics
- 15 years of experience performing cost, schedule, performance activities for aircraft and/or spacecraft applications in the commercial, industrial, and/or military arena, of which the last five years shall include duties/assignments specifically in support of space programs
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing, clearly, concisely, and with technical accuracy
- Proficient with MS Windows and MS Office applications and software
- Experience in personnel and program security processes
- APDP Level II and/or III in one or more of the following disciplines Program Management, Contracting, Financial Management, and Engineering
- Knowledge in supporting Federal Government acquisitions and/or contracts
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
Learn why so many of your highly qualified colleagues are already working at MCR. Check our open positions for opportunities to give your career a distinct edge.
Learn more at MCRI.com/Careers