Get an edge on advancing your career.
If you’re ready to meet complex challenges, we’re ready to meet you.
MCR is a fast-growing global company headquartered in McLean, VA that supports defense and civilian agencies, NATO, and European ministries that face some of the most complex mission challenges in the world. If you are the best at what you do, we are looking for you. At MCR, you will contribute to programs and projects that matter—to your career, to your fellow citizens, and to your nation. You will use the latest technologies, techniques, and tools. You will be trusted to work independently and make decisions. You’ll be rewarded with top-tier compensation and benefits.
Do you have previous FMS Program Management experience? Are you looking to play a meaningful role in a creative environment? If so, we are searching for someone like you to join our team of experts supporting military and DoD operations.
As an FMS Program Manager II, you will provide program management support within the Digital Directorate, located at Hanscom AFB, MA. Your duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage FMS acquisition programs in accordance with DoD policy and regulations, including Security Assistance Manpower Requirements System (SAMRS) and Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS)
- Execute FMS system acquisition in collaboration with other relevant FMS Government agencies, including SAF/IA, AFSAC, DSCA, AFLCMC/WFNFM, Foreign Disclosure Office (FDO); Tri-Service Committee (TSC), etc.
- Manage all aspects of sound DoD acquisition planning (e.g., industry day, market research, source selection planning, ASP planning, SOO/SOW/PWS writing, RFP planning, RFP document preparation, contract negotiation prep, etc.)
- Comply with FMS-specific requirements, such as mandatory use of in-country subcontractors; interface with SAF/IA, AFSAC, DSCA, AFLCMC/WFNFM, Foreign Disclosure Office (FDO); Tri-Service Committee (TSC), etc.)
- Prepare and support various Program Office activities and meetings, to include US Government-internal meetings, case meetings, design reviews, Program Assessment Reviews (PARs), Interface Control Working Groups (ICWG), Technical Interchange Meetings, and case reviews
- Independently and successfully perform as representative (with no decisional authority) of the program office to the customer country’s Ministry of Defense (MOD), Office of Defense Cooperation (ODC), Air Force, etc. and capability to answer complex questions in real-time to customer country representatives
- Assess cost, schedule, and performance against program baselines, recommend viable solutions to execution issues, and pursue alternative courses of action
- Plan, research, analyze and assess system acquisition in terms of development, production and deployment of weapons systems and associated equipment; formulate plans and recommend effective strategies in meeting cost, schedule, and performance objectives
- Develop and present briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to senior management
- Provide program administrative support by continually updating program status in reporting tools and overseeing program SharePoint site
- BA/BS degree and 10 years of experience, 5 years with DoD support preferred; years of experience may compensate for lack of degree
- Knowledge of USAF Acquisition process is desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient Microsoft office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, and Project
- Active Secret clearance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
Learn why so many of your highly qualified colleagues are already working at MCR. Check our open positions for opportunities to give your career a distinct edge.
Learn more at MCRI.com/Careers