Get an edge on advancing your career.
If you’re ready to meet complex challenges, we’re ready to meet you.
MCR is a fast-growing global company headquartered in McLean, VA that supports defense and civilian agencies, NATO, and European ministries that face some of the most complex mission challenges in the world. If you are the best at what you do, we are looking for you. At MCR, you will contribute to programs and projects that matter—to your career, to your fellow citizens, and to your nation. You will use the latest technologies, techniques, and tools. You will be trusted to work independently and make decisions. You’ll be rewarded with top-tier compensation and benefits.
Do you have previous Configuration Management experience? Are you looking to play a meaningful role in a creative environment? If so, we are searching for someone like you to join our team of experts in supporting military and DoD operations.
As a Configuration Manager II, you shall provide support to the Digital Directorate and located at Tinker AFB, OK. Your duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and administer Configuration Management Plans
- Identify data requirements in Statements of Work/Objectives (SOW/SOO), and Performance Work Statements (PWS); provide CM/DM input into program documentation
- Review contractor’s CM program and data deliverables for accuracy, completeness, and compliance
- Convene and manage the Configuration Control Board (CCB), Technical Review Board (TRB), and record approved changes and results
- Prepare for and conduct major audits such as Physical and Functional Configuration Audits (PCAs and FCAs)
- Manage configurations of software, including configuration planning, data analysis, and maintenance of configuration documents, including engineering documents, design drawings, engineering change notices
- Establish workflows to track data deliverables and responses; report the contractor’s data delivery status
- Provide CM of relevant program artifacts, including configuration identification, change control, and status accounting records and acquisition documentation
- BA/BS degree and 8 years of experience, 5 years of DoD support preferred; years of experience may compensate for lack of degree
- Progressive experience in managing configuration of software, engineering documents, design drawings, engineering changes and notices, and planning/conducting design audits
- In-depth understanding of the configuration change control process, role of the Change Control Board, and change control documentation
- Demonstrated characteristics of a self-starter able work independently and effectively interact with program team members and senior leadership. Exhibit excellent interpersonal relationships and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team. Possess excellent writing and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Active Secret clearance is required
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
Learn why so many of your highly qualified colleagues are already working at MCR. Check our open positions for opportunities to give your career a distinct edge.
Learn more at MCRI.com/Careers