Get an edge on advancing your career.
If you’re ready to meet complex challenges, we’re ready to meet you.
MCR is a fast-growing global company headquartered in McLean, VA that supports defense and civilian agencies, NATO, and European ministries that face some of the most complex mission challenges in the world. If you are the best at what you do, we are looking for you. At MCR, you will contribute to programs and projects that matter—to your career, to your fellow citizens, and to your nation. You will use the latest technologies, techniques, and tools. You will be trusted to work independently and make decisions. You’ll be rewarded with top-tier compensation and benefits.
Do you have previous Test Management experience? Are you looking to play a meaningful role in a creative environment? If so, we are searching for someone like you to join our team of experts in supporting military and DoD operations.
As a Test Manager III, the successful candidate will provide support to the Airborne Warning and Controls Systems (AWACS) Program Office within the Battle Management Directorate (AFLCMC/HB) at Hanscom AFB, MA. Your duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepare and review test plans and procedures, TEMPs, T&E segments of acquisition documentation, and test analyses and reports; monitor test events;
- Support certification test activities (e.g., Joint Interoperability Test Center (JITC)) and training required to execute test activities; support the execution of test cases, evaluations, and demonstrations;
- Review and analyze design documentation (including engineering drawings and specifications), engineering performance and technical analysis reports, measures of effectiveness and measures of suitability, engineering performance predictions, and trade-off studies;
- Support FCAs/PCAs and the collection of test data during developmental and operational test events;
- Work with Task Lead and teammates to document processes, initiate and implement AFSO21 Rapid Improvement Events, Training Events, and mentoring sessions for all task personnel;
- Develop Integrated Master Schedule inputs and tracking and reporting on Progress for assigned program(s);
- Develop, review, and approve plans, schedules, and other technical documentation;
- Facilitate and support Division meetings and reviews, team building, strategic planning, and other on- and off-site activities;
- Assist as needed in preparing and reviewing program/project documentation, e.g. Determinations and Findings, Justifications and Approvals, Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Statement Of Objectives (SOOs), Statements-of-Work (SOWs), Program Implementation Packages (PiPs), Performance Works Statements (PWS), Systems/Technical Requirements Documents (SRD/TRD), Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs), Program Support Agreements (PSA), EMAs, 1067s, etc. and assist in source selections.
- Active Top Secret clearance required
- BA/BS degree and 15 years of experience, 5 years of DoD support experience preferred; years of experience may compensate for lack of degree
- Demonstrated knowledge of TEMPs
- Knowledge of Acquisition Process (i.e. AoA, Pre Milestone A activities, etc.)
- Past work experience in testing environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of Test Plans and Validation and Verification (V&V)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
Learn why so many of your highly qualified colleagues are already working at MCR. Check our open positions for opportunities to give your career a distinct edge.
Learn more at MCRI.com/Careers