Get an edge on advancing your career.
If you’re ready to meet complex challenges, we’re ready to meet you.
MCR is a fast-growing global company headquartered in McLean, VA that supports defense and civilian agencies, NATO, and European ministries that face some of the most complex mission challenges in the world. If you are the best at what you do, we are looking for you. At MCR, you will contribute to programs and projects that matter—to your career, to your fellow citizens, and to your nation. You will use the latest technologies, techniques, and tools. You will be trusted to work independently and make decisions. You’ll be rewarded with top-tier compensation and benefits.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
MCR is currently looking for a Junior Budget Analyst to join our team in the Arlington, VA area to provide administrative and budget analysis support to our customer. The responsibilites for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing administrative support to manage office tasks and processes and to document policies and procedures
- Collaborating with budget analysts and stakeholders to create, coordinate, and consolidate program review products and budgetary data for Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution cycles
- Making decisions concerning the preparation and tracking of financial transactions and recommending solutions to complex budget problems supporting multiple programs, locations and government customers
- Providing support for a financial system, coordinating budget-related tickets, new functionality, testing, and documentation
- Providing budgetary analyses in various Headquarters Budget functions and inputting such as Budget Formulation, Justification, Execution and Tracking
- An active Top Secret/SCI clearance with JAFAN 6/0 eligible
- A SSBI conducted within the last 6 years
- An Associate’s Degree (preferably in a financial or business discipline) or 2 years of additional years of experience
- Experience performing analyses in various finance and accounting functions such as Budget Formulation, Budget Justification, Budget Execution and Tracking/Review
- 2 years of experience using a federal financial/accounting system, preferably with updating accounts, records, reports, and controls
- Solid understanding of the Federal Planning, Programming, Budgeting & Execution Process (PPBE) process
- Demonstrate professional skills, dress and demeanor appropriate for supporting senior officials
- Experience producing professional and accurate reports and documents
- Demonstrate strong Microsoft Office skills, especially with MS Excel and MS Word
- Ability to work independently and identify potentially more effective methods of operation
- Have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Knowledge of Momentum Financials
- 2 or more years of experience using a federal financial/accounting system, preferably with updating accounts, records, reports, and controls
- Experience using advanced features of MS Word and MS Excel
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information about MCR career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.