We are looking for a Knowledge Management Specialist (Analyst) to support our DoD customer at the Pentagon, VA/ Temp Teleworking.
• Coordinates with technical Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to capture, document, and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions, and other technical documentation for the Customer Service Center support personnel
• Manages and maintains the Knowledge Base Customer Support portal for Service Delivery personnel
• Maintains and updates Knowledge artifacts and web links on the portal (SharePoint website)
• Facilitates and conducts the annual SOP review for Service Delivery Support Groups
• Coordinates with technical SMEs to develop training documentation on technologies and processes supported by Customer Service Center
• Administers, coordinates, and conducts technical training for Service Delivery personnel
• Use a variety of tools such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and Adobe Connect
• Assist in requirements gathering interviews to understand the customers need
• Work in a team-oriented environment or individually as specific engagement demands
• Maintain outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate seamlessly with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization
Highlights of Responsibilities:
• Clearance Required: US Department of Defense (DOD) issued Secret clearance
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
• Ability to present infront of a small grouup, highly self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 2 or more years of professional experience.
• Required Education: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
• ITILv3 Foundation minimum certification preferred.
• CompTIA Security+
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Active DoD Secret security clearance