Logistics Analyst/Action Officer
|DC - District of Columbia
|Position Zip Code:
We are seeking a Logistics Analyst/Action Officer to generate reports, schedules, recommendations, plans, performance metrics, and briefs as necessary to support logistics management of the CPS program.
Skills and Experience
• The ideal candidate would be a junior Navy officer with Division officer, Action Officer, Liaison Officer experience
• Previous experience building slide decks, executive briefs, and summaries, with planning and scheduling experience involving complex Big-Navy type problems or large, enterprise-wide problems
• Acquisition, Engineering, and Logistics experience would all be a plus but aren’t required if the candidate has that Big-Navy experience mentioned above
• The optimal Sailor/former Officer would come from the Pentagon or some large staff like the Pentagon
• Acceptable candidates can meet one of the following education/experience requirements: A bachelor's degree in a relevant field and at least five (5) years of professional experience, OR master's degree in a relevant field and at least two (2) years of professional experience, OR at least eight (8) years of demonstrated experience in specific PWS task area
• U.S. Citizen with an active secret security clearance
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results