|South Carolina - Goose Creek
|Position Zip Code:
The Painter, Automotive Worker coats surfaces of motor vehicles such as automobiles, buses, and trucks with paint, lacquer, epoxy, resin or other material, using brushes, rollers, spray guns and other devices, removes old paint from vehicle, using liquid paint remover and scraper, smooths surface with sandpaper and steel wool. The Painter, Automotive Worker roughens aluminum surfaces with acid solution and steel wool to ensure that paint adheres to surface, masks and covers portions of surfaces not to be painted, paints vehicle or specified portion of vehicle and may paint insignia, letters or numerals on vehicle surface using stencils.
Required Skills and Experience
• 4 Years automotive painting / maintenance experience
• Knowledgeable in U.S. Army maintenance procedures
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Possess a valid State Motor Vehicle Operator License
• US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain base access
• Must be able to pass a criminal pre-employment background check and drug screening
• Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time, able to lift 20 Lbs
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results