The Senior Software Developer is responsible for gathering requirements for, designing, implementing, and testing enhancements to an ASP.net website for grants management.
All candidates must be able to undergo a federal background investigation.
• Involvement in the entire development life cycle including requirements, design, development, and quality assurance.
• Transforming user/business requirements into technological solutions
• Developing and debugging application code, monitoring functionality, and acting on production and non-production issues
Experience and Education:
• Performs work under general supervision
• Handles complex issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to more experienced staff
• Possesses solid working knowledge of subject matter
• Requires bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
• Requires at least 7 years of experience working as a .Net developer
Technical Expertise (Required):
• Web Forms
• Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• SQL Server (queries, creating tables/views/stored procedures)
Additional Expertise (Desired but not mandatory):
• Grants management
• Crystal Reports development
• Telerik controls