Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a QA Analyst Sr.
The QA Analysts are responsible for conducting activities that ensure that application/system products and projects meet defined quality standards. Activities include developing, conducting, and evaluating application audits and testing processes; leading and/or conducting testing activities; and communicating with developers to correct system bugs. Incumbents in this area typically have in-depth knowledge of automated testing tools, quality control and quality assurance approaches.
- Provides structured approach to test planning and execution for validation of daily data extracts and reports that support critical business functions for Cenlar clients.
- Creates test architecture and test strategies early enough to drive software development and testing approach; this practice should be able to morph into Agile and Test Driven Development
- Documents QA and Test Procedures and recommends updates to QA processes
- Ensures that QA procedures and processes are followed across all QA activities BAU or Projects
- Develops and maintains Regression Test Strategy to ensure frequent production changes are properly tested
- Participates in business and functional requirements and technical design reviews to develop understanding of testing requirements, creates test plans and schedules
- Provides management level updates on QA Testing, Defects and Risks including key Metrics
- Works very close as a part of the agile team and develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Participates in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Documents, tracks, and escalates issues as appropriate, using Jira and other such tools
- Supports testing and/or application deployment during the off-hours for “validation testing”
- Performs risk based testing when appropriate
- Works on multiple projects at the same time and be able to meet project milestones
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required
- 5+ years of hands-on testing experience (mortgage/financial industry a plus)
- Experience developing automation framework and automation tools including but not limited to Java, Selenium Web Driver, QTP/UFT, TestNG, Junit, or similar tools
- Typically requires an individual emerging as an expert in a specific skill set, business area or product but who remain focused primarily on daily execution
- Primary focus of role is on day-to-day deliverables, developing solutions based upon subject expertise, and occasionally representing the department at a broader level
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.