Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as an Employee Relations Associate.
Under general direction, the Employee Relations Associate will be responsible for conducting investigations and administering policies and procedures concerning employee relations matters.
- Advises and consults with Human Resource Business Partners (HRBPs), management, and employees in the resolution of employee relations and performance management issues by administering policies and recommending effective solutions for addressing workplace issues
- Conducts investigations of internal and external complaints and inquiries, provides accurate and timely response to concerns, and determines expedient solutions to ensure fairness and legal compliance
- Maintains effective working relationships with HRBPs, management and Senior Leadership for the various lines of business and internal and external agencies
- Ensures all disciplinary actions, accommodation requests, unemployment inquires, and workers compensation matters are appropriately managed and tracked in accordance with departmental policies
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or a related field required
- 3 years of experience in human resource administration, with a focus on employee relations and related investigations
- Must have strong integrity and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and uphold confidentiality
- Must be able to work autonomously, prioritizing urgent matters, and switching gears quickly to collaborate for decision making
- Must possess critical thinking, active listening, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of federal and state leave requirements, including, but not limited to, Title VII and American with Disability Act, Title VII
- Experience working in a high volume, fast-paced environment, preferably in a high call volume company
- Strict confidentiality and sound judgment must be applied at all times in this role
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.