Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Mortgage Servicing Professional I - Bilingual.
The Mortgage Servicing Professional - Bilingual is responsible for handling all levels of mortgage servicing calls in a blended environment (inbound and outbound), efficiently, professionally and in a courteous, friendly manner. These positions are responsible for executing excellent listening, problem resolution and communication skills (verbal/written) and are required to be proficient in English and Spanish (verbal and written).
- Handles all levels of mortgage servicing inquiries (i.e. payments, escrow analysis, insurance and tax)
- Researches and resolves inquiries via the phone, while continuously providing first call resolution
- Ability to work in a fast paced, structured environment adhering to key performance metrics with high emphasis on quality and productivity
- Promotes products and services with focus on customer satisfaction and retention
- Responsible for working to meet individual and team goals for service level agreements on a daily basis
- Completes other duties and projects as assigned by the supervisor/manager
- External - Mortgagors, Insurance Agents, Title Insurance Representatives, Tax Collectors, Investors, Clients
- Internal - All internal departments throughout the company, primary focus on servicing areas: Client Relations, Cash Management, Payoffs, Default, Insurance, Tax, Special Products, Exception Processing
- High school degree required
- Participates in a comprehensive training program, meeting assessment requirements throughout
- Successful completion of New Hire Training Program
- Strong work ethic including strict adherence to work schedule times and deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change quickly
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Listening skills
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Must be able to work nights and weekends; variable schedule(s) as necessary
- Candidates will be assessed based on relevant skills and experience
- Must pass a language proficiency assessment
It is critical that you have an understanding of the following:
- Requirements under Telephone Consumer Protection Act, specifically Exemptions and Other Provisions
- Requirements under Regulation E (Electronic Funds Transfer Act), specifically, Coverage, Initial Disclosures and Preauthorized Transfers
- Requirements under Regulation Z (Truth in Lending Act), specifically Prohibited Acts or Practices and Certain Requirements for Credit Secured by a Dwelling
- Requirements under Regulation X (Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act), specifically Mortgage Servicing Transfers
- Requirements under Regulation V (Fair Credit Reporting Act), specifically Reasonable Policies and Procedures Concerning the Accuracy and Integrity Furnished Information
- Requirements under Regulation X (Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act), specifically Requests for Information and Escrow Accounts.
- Requirements under the Homeowners Protection Act, specifically, Cancellation and Termination of Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI): Non-High-Risk Residential Mortgage Transactions.
- Requirements under the Service member Civil Relief Act, specifically Notification of Being Called for Active Duty
- Requirements under Flood Disaster Protection Act
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.