Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Cybersecurity Engineer Sr.
The Cybersecurity Engineer Sr. leads and/or participates in the design and implementation of cybersecurity controls and the build out and support of ongoing security operational measures or programs within Cenlar’s environment. The Engineer helps implement a secure cloud environment within Microsoft Azure while establishing and maintaining a high level of security compliance. The Cybersecurity Engineer Sr. develops measures to monitor and manage vulnerabilities and cyber threats and support the program leadership needs as assigned. This role involves technical implementation objectives and direct interface with various stakeholders. The work of this position has a material effect on the safety and soundness of data and systems which will influence and impact Cenlar’s competitive advantage and reputation.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert and provides thought leadership in initiatives aligned to the CSO and IT strategic roadmaps
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert and drives the build of reusable security configuration and implements best practices for Microsoft Azure
- Drives the setup of security processes for scanning vulnerability or security configuration management assessments, logging, and SOC or notifications
- Provides thought leadership in cloud-related security operations including engineering, automation, compliance, security accreditation, and configuration of Identify and Access Management in the cloud
- Develops and maintains the patching program including vulnerability and threat management and mitigation
- Implements Cyber Incident Response plans, playbooks and measures
- Mentors junior level employees
- Remains current on security technologies, techniques, and possible threats to Cenlar
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Information Security required
- Master’s degree or professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM preferred
- 10+ years of overall IT experience, preferably security engineering experience, in a technical, hands-on capacity A minimum of 5 to 7 years direct job experience in Financial Services in the areas of Information Security and/or Information Technology; experience in a high-profile organization or similar a plus
- Azure certification preferred (Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate)
- Direct Azure cloud security implementation experience
- Expert understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security
- High level knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including architectural diagrams and flows, strong business acumen and a commercial outlook
- Prior experience managing ongoing security operations
- Network infrastructure skills including but not limited to configuring and managing firewalls, cloud networks, routing, DNS, VPN, LDAP, Active Directory
- Strong preference for prior experience with implementing Azure security in an on-premise to Azure migration
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.