Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Foreclosure Specialist II.
The Foreclosure Specialists are responsible for managing a pipeline of loans in various states from foreclosure referral to sale. These positions may perform various state specific or functionalized processes to achieve a complete foreclosure and could include high level research, analysis of risk, and effective business decisions.
- Reviews daily management reports to ensure compliance with foreclosure timeframes and departmental procedures
- Responds to escalated client requests and concerns
- Assists with implementation of department policies and procedures
- Communicates new requirements to staff
- Provides guidance and assistance to staff in fulfilling their responsibilities
- Ensures employees receive appropriate training, equipment, and supplies to perform effectively
- Assigns and monitors work to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations and guidelines, as applicable
- Assists with or deals directly with complex or problem files or accounts requiring special handling
- Completes Cenlar time tracking daily and ensures information is provided to ensure client billing for all non-routine items and requests
- Participates in off-site due diligence reviews
- Attends Court hearings as needed
- Completes other duties and projects as assigned by management
- External – All clients, investors, insurers, attorneys and vendors
- Internal -All Cenlar employees, Management, Customer Service Department, Cash Management Department, Other Default Departments such as Loss Mitigation, Litigation, and Default Compliance.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 3 to 5 years of foreclosure experience
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written
- Thorough knowledge of FHA/VA; PMI, FNMA/FHLMC servicing guidelines and requirements
- Knowledge of Black Knight systems LoanSphere FC (fka LPS Desktop PM) and Director (fka MSP)
- Familiar with foreclosure laws in a multi-state portfolio
- Detail oriented, ability to successfully manage multiple priorities, and possess the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Working knowledge with PC word processing, spreadsheets and software applications
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.