Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Client Liaison.
The Client Liaison is responsible for the successful handling of the clients portfolio for all Customer Interaction areas (includes Call Center, Tax & Insurance, Special Products, Transfer Operations, Exceptions Processing, and Service Excellence). This role expedites the handling of issues/complaints and assisting with reviewing reports and operational issues to ensure Cenlar is delivering the highest level of service required to meet the client’s needs. The Liaison must also analyze and understand the client and their business, as it relates to client implementations and everyday client needs. The Client Liaison develops and utilizes various tools and reporting to identify deficiencies or potential issues and proactively works with the clients to remediate. The Client Liaison works closely with Client Management on addressing issues that are keeping us from achieving a path to Green and overall Client satisfaction.
- Facilitates resolution of escalated loan level issues
- Acts as the liaison between the client and Cenlar
- Internally monitors clients servicing requirements
- Understands clients other servicing relationships (internal / external), if any
- Understands client’s product line and future product development
- “Cradle to Grave” knowledge of, and involvement in implantation, all facets of clients relationship with Cenlar
- Monitors clients productivity and question fluctuation
- Participates and conducts regularly scheduled meetings with clients on root cause issues, quality and implementations
- Keeps updated task lists, agendas and meeting minutes
- Prepares/facilitates the processing of Statements of Work (SOW’s) for all client initiatives with the operational areas and the pricing department
- Provides back-up to the assigned Implementation Manager
- Facilitates client requests for reporting. Including understanding the purpose of report, output expected, testing output and ensuring client is appropriately billed
- Facilitates client/implantation visits (on & off site), including agendas, conducting tours, organize meals if appropriate, disbursing minutes and ensuring all follow up items are addressed and resolved timely
- Provides support on all Service Excellence functions, including the handling of presidential and QWR’s
- Provides direct support to all CI Managers in conjunction with client needs
- Responsible for weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting on client issues, initiatives and performance
- Assists with other duties as assigned by the department manager and CI Vice President
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 to 5 years of mortgage servicing experience
- Knowledge of Secondary Marketing, Investors Relationships, Servicing Processes, and Mortgage Originations preferred
- Must have good presentation, organizational, project management, and technical skills
- Must be detail oriented, with the ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Access
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Will require excellent writing skills and the ability to organize projects
- Must maintain working relationships with the various Servicing Departments, Conversions, Deconversions, New Loans and MIS
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.