Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as Manager, Data Analysis
The Manager, Data Analysis leads the Transfer Operations Business Analytics, Transfer Data Testing, and New Client Integration Data and Reporting initiatives. This includes coordination of all client data, and reporting development testing from requirements gathering through implementation to meet our contractual requirements. The Manager manages Business Analysts that support the departments within Transfer Operations, including maintaining the departmental system documentation, reporting library, and procedures for each tool used to support the transfer operations department. Additionally, this role coordinates and manages Portfolio Transfer testing performed by Data Integrity and the applicable Lines of Business.
- Leads all aspects of a New Client Integration as it relates to identifying and documenting requirements, through develop and testing (both internal and external) to post go-live validation and support; Includes facilitating sessions with new clients to identify data and reporting needs as well as reviewing with the client Cenlar’s standard offerings.
- Facilitates initial and ongoing client facing meetings during New Client Integration as it relates to data and reporting; acting as the Subject Matter Expert for the client
- Creates and maintains the best practice protocols, templates, processes, and procedures for the applicable lines of business, department, and client as it pertains to this role
- Acts as the gatekeeper between clients, Cenlar Technology, lines of business, etc. as it pertains to data, testing, reporting requirements, and defect tracking and remediation
- Creates engagement procedure to clearly define roles and responsibilities including oversight plan for all transfer testing to ensure the best protocols continue across all transfer operations testing regardless of size
- Identifies areas of opportunities for technological enhancements/process improvements across Transfer Operations departments
- Discusses and supports the development and testing of client general ledger interface files out of the MSP system
- Maintains standardized documentation and templates for client data extracts and reports; ensures clients and business teams understand their responsibilities around testing and defect management
- Manages and leads team of Business Analysts in their day-to-day activities including performance management and coaching and mentoring; Team and responsibilities, include but are not limited to Transfer Operations Scorecards, Dashboard, Reports, and tools; This includes prioritization of this work and interfacing with Servicing Reporting and/or Technology where appropriate
- Facilitates projects for the departments within Transfer Operations as assigned by Manager
- Manages internal relationships with Servicing Reporting and Technology; identifying opportunities to improve execution with Transfer Operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technology equivalent required
- 5+ years of relevant experience required; Prior loan transfer and/or servicing experience with mortgage portfolios are required
- 3 to 5 years of MSP system (Black Knight) (including Consumer loan workstation) experience highly preferred
- Programming and/or application development experience preferred
- Proven analytical and technical skills with a concentration in project management and database development / testing
- Project Management experience preferred
- Applicant must have demonstrated ability to work independently and manage several projects at the same time
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to interact with all levels of management both internally and externally in a professional manner required
- Critical thinking skills is a must
- Travel to our business partners for face-to-face data and reporting discovery conversations may be required
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.