Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Solutions Architect Sr.
The Solutions Architects are responsible for designing and implementing system and application architecture and associated standards, and for working with developers to ensure that all technology initiatives are implemented within the existing or planned framework. These positions are responsible for both mainframe and distributed computing environments' design and development.
- Resolves complex problems or transactions where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes
- Translates department vision into roadmap items and technical solutions
- Fully knowledgeable on the day-to-day activities of a product or process however will require input on more complex issues
- Maintains an understanding of Cenlar’s different businesses and the related economics
- Provides technical guidance and consulting from strategy to planning to issue resolution
- Designs systems and solutions, liaises between Technology and business teams
- Reviews technical events, issues, and problems as contributions to ‘continuous improvement’ revisions to the technical strategy
- Communicates business objectives and requirements to software vendors and internal development teams clearly and effectively
- Understands and mitigates the technical design on security, performance, and data privacy through reviews of proposed configurations and system implementations
- Designs and develops scalable solutions according to best practices and Cenlar architecture guidelines
- Typically referred to as technical expert and known internally and externally as reliable, knowledgeable resource
- Develops and exercises business plans, policies, and procedures, and may also be responsible for various projects to improve efficiencies
- Technical expert without management responsibilities would be seen as key advisor on significant business/product decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required
- 10+ years of experience related experience required
- Primary focus of role is on day-to-day operational execution, although roles will also include contributing to strategic planning within area of expertise
- Individual at this level has a clear understanding of the firm’s different businesses and the related economics
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.