Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Transaction Project Manager Sr.
The Transaction Project Manager manages the onboarding and off-boarding of portfolio transfers (transactions). Includes all facets of project management, including but not limited to project initiation or kick-off, manage all minutes, agenda’s and action items, maintain a detailed project plan, manage the activities of all Cenlar team members as it relates to the seamless transfer of loans and identify and escalate issues / risks associated with transactions.
- Facilitates the management of all inbound and out-bound portfolio transfers in coordination with the assigned Portfolio Transfer Analyst. Counter-parties include Associate Transaction Project Manager, Portfolio Transfer Analysts/Loan Support/Manager, Implementation team members, clients, sellers/prior servicers and a variety of internal business partners, including senior management and Technology
- Maintains and manages project plans for all assigned transaction
- Provides and tracks action items for transfers and implementations; tracks action items/deliverables from data definition sessions
- Facilitates the establishment of due-dates for deliverables; ensures adherence to required time frames
- Facilitates portfolio testing in test region, including directing staff on testing responsibilities, collating responses and providing feedback
- Facilitates and coordinates due diligence on transferring portfolio, which may include travel to current servicer
- Prepares Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) compliant transfer summary for each transaction
- Identifies and reports on risks and issues associated with each transaction.
- Aids in the development of communication materials which summarize the particulars of the transferring loans and distribute to affected areas
- Provides weekly updates to management on the status of each transaction
- Tracks and resolves post transfer issues identified through data integrity reviews, clients and/or Operations area
- Maintains client implementation SharePoint site with portfolio transfer specific information
- Facilitates conference calls with responsibility for minutes, agendas, and action items
- Coordinates with Client Relations department and as needed, act as Transfer Operations department’s liaison for clients; participate in recurring pipeline calls, track and report on action items, issues or risks tied to the client’s transaction activity
- Supports manager in the coordination of the Transfer Operations Schedule, including managing the transfer requests which include responses to clients / client relations, assignment of transfer timelines and analysts in coordination with Portfolio Transfer Manage
- Acts as back-up for Manager as needed
- Represents Transaction Management in corporate initiatives / projects
- Other duties and projects assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 to 4 years of mortgage servicing preferred
- 2 to 4 years of Project Management experience preferred
- Advanced Word, Excel, Access and Outlook skills
- Mortgage servicing system/platform (MSP) experience preferred
- Must possess demonstrated presentation skills and the ability to facilitate meetings with large groups
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and multi-task, to manage several projects simultaneously
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.