Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Policy, Program, and Procedure Writer Sr.
The Writers develop, update, edit, and maintain governance documents using specialized software and internally developed processes.
- Gathers, assesses, and confirms interpretation of new and/or changing procedures to ensure that all documents capture a complete view of all activities and processes within and across business areas company-wide
- Creates/updates process maps in conformance with provided standards
- Updates job specific training modules on a bi-annual basis with updates that have occurred to procedures and policies
- Develops, updates, and maintains the online documents using specialized software and internally developed processes
- Ensures all assigned publications are free of typographical, format, and layout errors
- Creates/revises procedures, to ensure processes are correctly documented
- Creates documents consistent with regulatory, compliance, and legal changes. Works with RC contacts to ensure such updates are made and approved within compliant timeframes
- Interviews subject matter experts to determine impact to existing governance documents as well as integrate information derived from interviews into meaningful procedures
- Manages multiple writing assignments to meet target publication dates
- Maintains open communication with departmental points of contact to monitor the effectiveness of existing procedure documentation and to ensure the CPPT team is kept abreast of procedural changes
- Collaborate with necessary stakeholders to have all procedures, documents, and processes reviewed, revised, edited, and finalized for publication for Clients and/or Company use
- Ensures the method, consistency, style and terminology meet defined corporate standards and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Business Communications, or a related field required
- A minimum of 3 years of business writing required, preferably in financial field
- Ability to produce high-quality deliverables in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment
- Strong writing, grammar, punctuation and editing skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to integrate seamlessly in diverse teams, and effectively communicate and establish strong working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders of all levels of seniority and background
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple responsibilities & projects with competing priorities and deadlines
- Expert proficiency with MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, and Visio
- Mortgage and consumer lending experience working in a variety of positions
- Previous experience writing policies and procedures
- Critical thinking and analysis skills
- Project management experience helpful
- Knowledge of best practices in writing and maintaining policies and procedures
- Ability to work independently
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.