Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Client Audit Support Analyst.
The Client Audit Support Analyst sits within the second line of defense and reports to the Manager, Client Audit Support. The Client Audit Support Analyst is responsible for the facilitation and gathering of complete audit responses, including collaborating with the Client Audit Administrators to gather all applicable documentation to support those responses from various systems of record. The Client Audit Support Analyst is a critical role in order to support and partner with Cenlar’s clients and deliver quality information requested for their audit needs.
- Collaborates with Cenlar’s Mortgage Servicing Business Unit departmental leaders in order to deliver complete audit responses, including supporting documentation
- Acts as a single point of contact to Cenlar’s clients for all audit needs
- Navigates various systems of record in order to gather and obtain documentation that support audit requests from Cenlar’s clients
- Delivers complete audit information, with a focus on quality of responses and documentation, requested by Cenlar’s clients within the required timeframes
- Drafts audit responses in collaboration with Mortgage Servicing Business Unit leadership and compliance
- Assists the Manager, Client Audit Support in escalating any issues identified for remediation
- Communicates results of audit reviews to management and reports any recurring trends
- Addresses any client concerns with audit and works to continuously improve the process
- Identifies ways to streamline and create a more efficient process
- Ensures manually obtained documentation becomes associated with the applicable loan files in Cenlar’s imaging system of record
- Maintains evidence of daily work routines in Client Audit Support system of record
- Oversees execution of new policies and procedures and alert servicing areas on any client-related changes
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 3 to 5 years of mortgage servicing or mortgage banking experience
- 5+ years of operational risk, compliance, controls management, or audit experience (preferably within a mortgage or banking environment)
- Ability to recognize and understand how to assess process risks and controls
- Strong understanding of risk management and internal control principles
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to analyze and credibly assess the effectiveness of risk management and internal controls, as well as the operational and financial impact of findings and control issues
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently with minimal supervision, and to adapt to changing priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word and Excel
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.