Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as Supervisor, Mortgage Servicing.
The Supervisor, Mortgage Servicing is responsible for overseeing the daily operations in the Customer Service Call Center. The Primary functions for this role include managing the ‘real time’ work volumes and providing assistance to customers/members/clients and staff.
- Oversees a team of Mortgage Servicing Professionals by focusing on daily performance measurements. Establishes and monitors goals for acceptable performance in accordance with company standards
- Participates in handling incoming and outbound call needs to meet the goals of the department/client
- Responsible for overseeing and responding to real time customer issues and incidents that impact companywide initiatives
- Responsible for participating in a rotation of supervisors manning the assistance line to coach the staff real time, which maximizes consistency of knowledge, improves processes, and positively impacts the borrowers
- Ensures all tasks, emails, correspondence and research functions are handled in conjunction with the SLA and compliance standards
- Identifies trends and escalates issues to managers in a timely manner to minimize corporate risk and enhance the customer experience, while adhering to root cause policies and procedures
- Responsible for the facilitation of weekly/monthly reporting of Outbound Call programs
- Responsible for the facilitation of weekly direct reports for performance metrics review and professional development
- Performs annual staff reviews and establish individual staff goals for development
- Trains and assists staff to handle work volume and issues in accordance with company policy and procedure and with RESPA compliance
- Acts as direct back up to the Service Leader and Quality Coordinator in their absence
- Motivates employees to reach department goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates leadership by role modeling in actions and words
- Presents a professional demeanor and appearance
- Responsible for minimum of one monthly enhancement to department/company for efficiency, cost benefit or service improvement
- Partners with other managers throughout the company, acting as a Liaison for the continuous improvement of functions and developing strong working relationships. This is to be done via monthly scheduled meetings
- Works in conjunction with Business Analysts/Traffic Coordinator on daily scheduling for call volumes while adhering to client/company overall Service Level Agreements
- Works in conjunction with Quality Coordinators with regard to all quality programs, development and execution of policies and procedures, campaigns and incentive programs
- Other duties as assigned
- Interface :
- External - Mortgagors, Insurance Agents, Title Insurance Representatives, Tax Collectors, Investors, Master Servicers, Clients and Prospects
- Internal – All departments within the Company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or a minimum of 3 years progressive Customer Service experience in a call center environment required
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Strong coaching and counseling skills
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent problem resolution and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
It is critical that you have an understanding of the following:
- Requirements under Telephone Consumer Protection Act, specifically Exemptions and Other Provisions.
- Requirements under Regulation E (Electronic Funds Transfer Act), specifically, Coverage, Initial Disclosures and Preauthorized Transfers.
- Requirements under Regulation Z (Truth in Lending Act), specifically Prohibited Acts or Practices and Certain Requirements for Credit Secured by a Dwelling.
- Requirements under Regulation X (Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act), specifically Mortgage Servicing Transfers.
- Requirements under Regulation V (Fair Credit Reporting Act), specifically Reasonable Policies and Procedures Concerning the Accuracy and Integrity Furnished Information.
- Requirements under Regulation X (Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act), specifically Requests for Information and Escrow Accounts.
- Requirements under the Homeowners Protection Act, specifically, Cancellation and Termination of Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI): Non-High-Risk Residential Mortgage Transactions.
- Requirements under the Servicemember Civil Relief Act, specifically Notification of Being Called for Active Duty.
- Requirements under Flood Disaster Protection Act.
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.