Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Service Release Analyst II.
The Service Release Analyst is responsible for managing and facilitating the service release of loans from Cenlar’s servicing system (MSP) to the New Servicer’s system. Includes all facets of the servicing transfer, including but not limited to working with internal and external business partners to identify and provide critical information about loans in the transferring portfolio, participation in mapping sessions with New Servicers to accurately identify data fields and loan characteristics, coordinating calls between the New Servicer and Cenlar business units when needed to identify key MSP data fields and processes, balancing and reconciling the transfer including but not limited to escrow and suspense funds and wires funds to New Servicer. Process is managed through utilization of a detailed project plan.
- Upon assignment, manages the service release of a bulk transfer to a new servicer
- Coordinates/facilitates/participates in recurring or ad hoc calls with New Servicers and Clients, reviewing milestone progress and upcoming deliverables to ensure seamless transfer of loan data to the New Servicers system
- Completes requests for due diligence on transferring portfolio which includes facilitating responses from internal business units, requests and delivers required reports and ensure timely response back to buyer / client; including identifying non-standard requests that should be billed back to the client
- Sets-up new clients in the portal for interim and bulk service releases; monitors and processes service release notification/purchase advice activity
- Adds and updates data in the CenBase Deconversion workstation which interfaces with MSP and the RESPA letter workstation to generate transfer reports and the Notice of Servicing Transfer letters
- Communicates with internal business units to ensure appropriate actions are being taken to prepare for the loans upcoming release based on servicing transfer requirements, project plan and department procedures
- Facilitates SME to SME calls between Cenlar business units and the appropriate counterparty for the New Servicer and/or Client as requested
- Facilitates movement of all required images to new servicer. Including working with Cenlar business units and/or vendors when needed to provide images not retained in repository
- Tracks and resolves action items and deliverables that result from New Servicer and or client requests and questions
- Maintains and manages the required tasks within the project plan, updates when tasks are completed and retains evidence of completion, including follow up with business units on completion of their assigned tasks
- Identifies and reports Risks and Issues associated with each transaction
- Reconciles and balances the service release transaction including the escrow and suspense funds and prepares wire request to transfer funds to the New Servicer
- Facilitates the clearing of required corporate advances post-transfer; validates the accuracy of the transaction
- Tracks and resolves issues identified by the Client and/or New Servicer for approximately 60 days post transfer; dependent on the size and complexity of the transaction
- Partners with client management to ensure all Client non-standard requests are appropriately billed back to the Client
- Researches and resolves post transfer issues with regards to history, reports provided, etc.
- Manages total client deconversions, including but not limited to gathering totals for applicable hold back funds to provide to Accounting for Client Billing
- Ensures service release transfer schedule is updated timely for transfers managed
- Updates and distributes monthly management reports
- Implements new clients that chose to utilize the interim service release process
- Acts as back up to other analysts for new client set-up process for interim servicing
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 3 to 5 years of mortgage servicing experience preferred
- 1 to 2 years of project management experience preferred
- Knowledge of Mortgage Servicing Transfers, Escrow Accounts, Force Placed Insurance, Loss Mitigation and Error Resolution preferred
- Advanced Word, Excel, Access and Outlook skills
- Mortgage servicing system/platform (MSP) experience preferred
- Must possess demonstrated presentation skills and the ability to facilitate meetings with large groups
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and multi-task, to manage several projects simultaneously
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.