Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Change Control Coordinator Sr.
The Change Control Coordinator Sr. reports to the Director, Operational Change Control and manages the Policy and Charter review and approval process. At the direction of the Director, the Coordinator also facilitates change control projects, and the development of risk awareness, communication, education, and training for Cenlar.
Policy and Charter Management
- Develops and facilitates the completion of project timelines, scheduling, planning, and reporting for the review and approval of policies and charters; drives policy process independently with business leaders, with escalations to Director
- Determines policies and charters to be updated and collaborates with staff, Management, and Executives to ensure timely review and approval of assigned policies and charters
- Assists in management of documentation workflow, as needed
- Tracks and reports on progress with regard to department goals/objectives and responsibilities
- Responsible for updating policies and charters in Process Unity
- Prepares, reviews, and develops the schedule and matrix for the annual reviews of policies and charters to Director for final approval
- Performs daily updates to Process Unity for policies and charters; reviews dashboard regularly to ensure accuracy of data and uploads approval documentation
- Distributes and shares final approved documents as required by procedures
- Takes notes at the Board Risk Committee Meeting
- Compiles the Board Risk Committee Meeting Packages and OCC Quarterly Package when needed as backup support for the Executive Assistant to the CRO
- Completes special projects, programs, and assignments as assigned
Risk Culture, Awareness, Communication, Education & Training
- Works with Director to develop processes to educate, communicate, and train the business functions on their risks and controls, ensuring an understanding of the key risks and controls and the implications for not managing risks in their respective business functions
- Drives the documentation and coordination with various departments across the organization to ensure policy and process changes, resulting in client contractual changes, are implemented
- Ensures updates are made to policies and charters based on involvement in organizational change control projects
- Assists Director in communicating with business units impacted by changes and documenting changes
- High school diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 5 years business work experience preferably in banking or mortgage related work
- A minimum of 5 years of experience interacting with management of all levels including executive leadership
- Project Management experience
- Proven track record of exercising discretion while handling confidential information and documents
- Expert proficiency with MS Office, especially Word, Excel, and SharePoint
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects and activities, and produce high-quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Project management experience
- Exercise disciplined discretion while handling highly confidential materials
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.