Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Loss Mitigation Application Analyst.
The Loss Mitigation Application Analyst is primarily responsible for oversight of the Back-In-The-Black (BITB) application within all business areas as well as managing client and vendor updates and system improvements regarding BITB’s involvement with Default Servicing Loss Mitigation.
- Provides oversight to BITB applications throughout Default Servicing Loss Mitigation including:
- Trouble shooting workflow, mapping, or posting errors and providing remediation
- Configures workflow, mapping, and posting for all users as well as defining user roles and responsibilities
- Creates all workflows in accordance with Cenlar policies, lender guidelines and CFPB/OCC (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau/Office of the Comptroller of the Currency) regulations
- Maps all workflows to current system of record (MSP) to ensure proper audit coding and notations occur
- Ensures all CFPB/OCC regulations are maintained within BITB application as well as all updates to lender guidelines and client requirements
- Coordinates with OLPM (BITB Project Manager) to ensure all letters are updated within the BITB workflow and map to our system of record correctly including:
- Creates a test environment prior to any letter going into production to ensure all samples and test scripts are generated accurately
- Corrects any fails or defects that may occur while in test environment
- Facilitates smooth transition into production (live) mode for all letters
- Monitors transition and correct and fails, errors or defects that may occur
- Performs BITB demonstrations for external parties, i.e., clients or vendors, as requested, providing an overview of the workflow and mapping capabilities
- Provides BITB training to all internal staff as requested
- Creates all training materials and trains in a class-setting both in person and in webinars/video conferencing
- Develops business continuity plan, ensure all process changes and updates are relayed to the affected teams
- Provides monitoring reports; report as needed to first-line-management and other interested parties (e.g. BURMs, QC, and Internal Audit)
- Works with department managers to ensure BITB applications are utilized correctly
- Provides spot training as requested
- Performs effective root-cause analysis and follow-up on corrective actions pertaining to BITB application
- Meets internal and external project deadlines
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau/Office of the Comptroller of the Currency)
- 5 years’ relevant experience in BITB application, Loss Mitigation, loan processing, mortgage banking, or financial institutions
- Expert knowledge of BITB
- Proficiency in Black Knight MSP
- Experience reviewing processes, data, or documents with a strong attention to detail
- Experience interpreting and applying rules and guidelines for sound decision-making
- Ability to facilitate training materials
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent problem resolution and organizational skills
- Flexibility to business needs, with a production- and accuracy-oriented attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel
- Ability to meet strict deadlines with excellent follow up skills
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.