Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as Knowledge Management Specialist.
The Knowledge Management Specialist is responsible for the creation, updating, ongoing maintenance and validation of knowledge content and articles located in Pre-Production (various databases, file share locations, hard copy, etc.) and Production (Oracle Service Cloud (OSvC) environment).
- Provides daily, weekly, monthly content and article reviews
- Reviews content and articles submitted by internal stakeholders for accuracy and validation prior to upload into the production environments
- Creates various documents, presentations, technical materials, guides and work flows used by internal departments to support the production environments
- Works with various departments to articulate materials needed to create, modify or consolidate articles
- Works with other KM Specialists to identify gaps in knowledge and to maintain consistency across internal and external knowledge bases
- Assists in streamlining article approval flow and escalates bottlenecks in the flow to KM UX Manager
- Supports the implementation and peer review of article/knowledge change management process
- Receives reports from KM Technical Support Group ( Analytics & Reporting) to perform gap analysis assessments, identification of trends and article/knowledge tuning and enhancements
- Reviews and provides feedback on incidents to assist in education of agents on knowledgebase
- Reviews daily, weekly and monthly reports and provides input and recommendations into analysis, quality and improvement of articles and procedures
- Writes, revises, sources, manages, catalogues and aggregates content and articles
- Works with key internal stakeholders to assist in defining and properly structuring knowledge and articles
- Analyzes existing processes, systems, and historical data to determine ways to enhance the effectiveness and efficacy of knowledge management, reporting tools and dashboards
- Participates in short-term project and deployment activities
- Proactively recommends new metrics and studies to quantify the value of different aspects of content through analysis of Knowledge Management tools, processes and content to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Establishes strong relationships with various departments, co-workers and internal customers
- Leverages reporting and analytics to assist in the development of a continuous improvement framework around borrowers, agents, clients, tools and processes
- Ensures that Knowledge Management processes are understood and being adhered to
- Produces recommendations to enhance the structure and content of knowledge, articles, processes and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1 to 2 years of experience in gathering, writing and revising content, and sourcing and aggregating content, technical and functional specification and process flows
- At least 1 to 2 years of knowledge management experience (Preferred)
- 1 to 3 years mortgage servicing background (preferred)
- Experience developing content solutions for large enterprise web sites or applications, especially consumer-facing and transaction-focused interfaces
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to follow up and follow through on assigned tasks and activities with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commitment to excellent Customer Service
- Experience with CRM platforms such as Oracle Service Cloud, SalesForce.com or Microsoft Dynamics is a plus (Preferred)
- Results oriented
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.