Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a HR Data Analyst Sr.
The Data Analyst is responsible for working with large and complex data sets (both internal and external) to evaluate, recommend, and support the implementation of business strategies. This role identifies and aggregates complex dataset using a combination of tools, such as, SQL, VBA, PowerShell, and MS Access. This role should have knowledge of statistical models/algorithms using Python as the primary programming language.
- Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns with HR data sets and makes recommendations for business and process improvement
- Analyzes processes and data by extracting data from various data warehouse environments
- Develops reports and dashboards using various reporting and visualization tools to meet business needs
- Understands ongoing requests and translates them into reports for team members and other stakeholders
- Ability to design, develop, and execute ETL pipelines to automate ingestion of structured and unstructured data sources using a combination of PowerShell, SQL, Python, VBA, and other programming languages
- Solid understanding of REST API architecture to implement interfaces that allow for the seamless data integration between our vendor systems and our internal databases
- Performs data mapping for systems integration, data provisioning, and data consumption
- Handles complex requests, data visualizations, forecasting, regression modeling, sequencing and trend analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, computer science, mathematics, statistical analysis, or related field
- Master’s degree preferred
- Experience with HRMS, such as ADP, eTime, Taleo, and Cornerstone strongly preferred
- 5+ years of relevant and/or data engineering analytics experience
- Working knowledge of SQL skills to perform complex data manipulation using multiple tables, queries, and subqueries in a database environment (i.e., SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, MS Access, et al).
- Strong background with at least an object-oriented/functional/scripting language (Python, Java, etc.)
- Familiarity with CLI (CMD, bash, PowerShell, etc.)
- Expertise with various ETL technologies and tools
- Strong understanding of business logic for aggregation and analysis services
- Ability to develop capabilities and/ or experiences in partnership with more experienced staff
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Ability to flex and adapt to changing business needs
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Initiative and the desire to own problems from start to finish
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Passion to have an impact; Pro-active self-starter; Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency and responsiveness; Strong organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated track record of developing and successfully driving new initiatives through an organization to achieve business results
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.