Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Senior Operations Business Analyst.
The Senior Operations Business Analyst is responsible for structuring and delivering analysis that drives recommendations for improving the borrower experience and reducing call-in rate. This individual will also be responsible for aiding the design and implementation of solutions based on the analysis that has been performed. The Analyst will work with cross-functional team members to prioritize, plan, develop, and implement initiatives in the areas of process improvement, borrower communications/marketing, training, and other areas. The scope includes enhancing existing initiatives as well as identifying and executing on strategies for improvement. Please refer to the detailed job responsibilities outlined below.
- Define and execute against analytical needs to support key business objectives including call volume reduction, borrower experience improvements, and others
- Partner directly with business owners and other cross-functional partners to develop and implement solutions. Includes process improvement, marketing program development, and agent training. Propose recommendations and drive solutions
- Work with a cross-functional team in planning, developing and implementing initiatives around both new and existing processes
- Create task plans and action items for tracking projects, timeline adherence, and follow-ups with business units
- Build and maintain relationships with key individuals within the organization’s business teams and use these relationships to align needs within the department and initiate process changes
- Propose recommendations to business units to drive solutions for process gaps and coaching opportunities
- Assume a direct role in designing new processes and programs
- Utilize all technical tools available and appropriate to the position to support department initiatives and implement efficiencies
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly updates to management, as necessary
- Assist with project support in reporting, root cause analytics, process mapping, and tracking/reporting of results
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of Mortgage Banking industry experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills – Ability to work with large amounts of data and translate into analytical findings and business recommendations.
- Strong presentation and communication skills; both creation and execution. Ability to develop and deliver PowerPoint presentations at the management level.
- Proven track record in program/project management and collaborating with cross-functional teams to design and implement new solutions.
- Leadership skills with proven track record of collaboration and influencing others
- Excellent critical thinking and logical reasoning abilities
- Strong desire to learn and understand processes with ability to translate learnings into actionable tasks
- Organizational and prioritization skills; ability to multi task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced technical skills specifically in Excel and PowerPoint. Access, SQL, and SharePoint a plus
- Ability to work with all levels of individuals as a team player or in leadership role
- Passionate about customer service, client relationships and success
- Ability to identify and prevent escalations; to problem solve and achieve win-win outcomes; a passion for uncovering then addressing customer satisfaction challenges
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.