Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Quality Program Analyst Sr.
The Quality Program Analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining test scripts, queries, audits, and questionnaires and maintaining the Quality Testing system of record and executing controls.
- Creates and revises test questions, queries, and procedures for ongoing structured testing of the team’s testing schedule
- Executes and/or approves various administration controls
- Develops and designs test plans for validation of remediation management activities
- Executes validation testing activities for revised or new controls and processes
- Tests and validates prior issues and/or findings to ensure effective implementation of new or enhanced processes and/or controls
- Assists the department manager in creating and providing daily reporting on testing activities to the Quality Testing team
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues with the testing system of record
- Identifies how to combine testing of requirements in order to ensure appropriate themes are being brought out in testing results and conclusions
- Generate and provide reporting of testing results (including trending of results) for Management review/approval
- Ensures that the company and lines of business are kept up to date with RCSA and governance requirements
- Participates in risk and control related special projects, as well as other projects at the direction of VP, Risk and Control Monitoring,, Risk Data and Reporting or the Manager, Quality Testing
- Ensures all testing evidence is appropriately documented in the QA testing application and the governance, risk management, and compliance tool
- Participates in training to effectuate subject matter expertise on all applicable requirements and business procedures
- Schedules testing for the Quality Testing team, in addition to adhering to the methodology for sample selection, and to escalation thresholds in accordance with established policies and programs
- Adheres to all reporting requirements and oversees the production, review, and approval of periodic reports
- Participates in systems, applications, and procedures training in order to ensure all staff have appropriate tools for successful completion of job
- Stays abreast of policy and regulatory changes to maintain subject matter expertise
- Participates in risk- and control-related special projects as assigned by Leadership
- Assists department manager in developing changes in process
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field
- 5+ years of quality assurance/control, mortgage banking, auditing, or other relevant experience
- Knowledge of sound risk management practices for mortgage servicing functions and demonstrated understanding of risk management and internal control principles
- Ability to analyze and credibly assess the effectiveness of risk management and internal controls, as well as the operational and financial impact of findings and control issues
- Ability to recognize and understand how to assess process risks and controls
- Ability to work effectively across the organization to ensure that controls are effectively implemented and monitored
- Ability to understand how to develop testing based on applicable mortgage loan servicing requirements and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Knowledge of databases preferred, with ability to write and understand SQL
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work independently as a highly motivated team player and self-starter
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.