Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as Supervisor, Research.
The Supervisor, Research is responsible for overseeing the daily operations in the research department. This role works with Research Specialists to ensure research tasks and correspondence are handled within the standards of compliance and the service level agreement. Provide assistance to customers/members/clients and staff.
- Oversees a team of Research Specialists by focusing on daily performance measurements. Establishes and monitors goals for acceptable performance in accordance with company standards and compliance
- Oversees ACH Setups, drafting email box and research tasks or emails
- Ensures all tasks, emails, correspondence and research functions are handled within the standards of compliance and the service level agreement
- Trains and assists direct reports to complete tasks in accordance with company goals
- Completes and maintains individual performance plans for each direct report and meet regularly to set goals and promotes personal and professional development
- Is the point of contact for their direct reports to ensure there are no issues from a company perspective, which includes but is not limited to performance, HR and progression
- Identifies trends and escalates issues to managers in a timely manner to minimize corporate risk and enhances the customer experience
- Presents a professional demeanor and appearance
- Demonstrates leadership by role modeling in actions and words
- Motivates employees to reach department goals and objectives
- Suggests enhancements during regular one-on-ones with Service Leader
- Works in conjunction with Quality Coordinators to ensure that representatives are responding to borrower inquiries in a professional and accurate manner
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a customer service/mortgage banking experience in a call center environment
- Problem solving skills
- Focus on delivering excellent customer service and providing resolution at the first point of contact
- Flexibility and the willingness to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good math aptitude
- Mortgage servicing experience preferred
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.