Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as an Operations Audit Coordinator.
The Operations Audit Coordinator is responsible for supporting functional groups within Operations for the purpose of client external testing/audits; while ensuring accurate and timely responses to all audit requests. This role ensures accurate and timely completion of audit responses for all audit requests.
- Acts as the main support contact between functional groups within Operations for the purpose of client external testing /audits; while ensuring accurate and timely responses to all audit requests
- Reviews audit requests in detail and provides a response along with audit deliverables and documentation, as needed
- Prepares clear written responses to audit findings, with management review
- Work with department management to ensure audit findings are remediated and tested to prevent future issues
- Works on developing remediation plans with recommendations on how to address/cure audit findings
- Communicates results of audit reviews to management and report any reoccurring trends
- Assists with Monthly Audit reporting to management
- Identifies ways to streamline and create more efficient processes
- Other duties as assigned
Transfer Operations Support
- Works in coordination with respective Departments and Internal Audit in the timely response to Audits and resolution of any findings
- Identifies processes and control improvement opportunities
- Develops a clear understanding of all control and monitoring reports
- Works with the applicable manager within Transfer Operations to identify, document, and implement new control recommendations resulting from examinations and oversite
- Maintains tracking reports of items delivered and outstanding and an event calendar for upcoming Audits and due dates
- Distributes and tracks initial document requests for examinations and audits
- Acts as primary point of contact for requests for documentation and information by Auditors and Examiners
- Assists with the gathering of requested documentation for audit and exam responses
- Works with designated staff or directly access storage location to obtain required documentation
- Ensures all documentation is presented in an organized and professional manner or in a format required by the requesting party
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of mortgage servicing or mortgage lending or other relevant experience
- Team player with ability to work with all levels within the organization
- Strong customer and client service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent problem resolution skills with ability to identify root-cause issues
- Excellent organizational skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including both written and verbal communication
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.