Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as an Operations Technical Analyst.
The Operations Technical Analyst is responsible for providing support functions for operational business units. They are also responsible for providing expertise for technical applications and utilizing them to drive factual output of data and information. Partners with business units to provide timely support for department wide initiatives and objectives.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Partners with management to drive process efficiencies within each business unit
- Performs ad-hoc data queries or reports at the request of the business
- Supports monthly build and output of Key Risk/Performance Indicators and provides support to business units when modifications to the underlying criteria/logic are needed
- Provides technical support to management and business units on various operational initiatives and projects
- Partners with stakeholders to define and implement technical solutions, and to document data sources, various requirements, and other key information
- Partners with other business units to understand business needs and translates them into capability/platform roadmaps and works toward realizing the roadmaps
- Performs UAT testing on various initiatives and projects as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Recent college graduate or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 0 to 2 years of experience using various software tools including SQL, Access Databases, Visual Basic, Visio, Monarch, Tableau, Cenbase (an internal system), etc.
- Exhibits basic executional capabilities
- Possesses emerging skills within the following software tools including SQL, Access Databases, Visual Basic, Visio, Monarch, Tableau, Cenbase (an internal system), etc.
- Mortgage Servicing experience is preferred
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal
- Aptitude for business math and analysis
- Ability to effectively analyze business problems and translate into technical requirements
- Flexibility and willingness to work in a cooperative team environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, SharePoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.