Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Borrower Communications Copywriter.
The Borrower Communications Copywriter develops and writes borrower friendly and compelling borrower communications.
- Develops and writes borrower friendly and compelling borrower communications
- Facilitates creation and revisions for all borrower communications, partnering with analyst, business line, Legal, Compliance, and Technology to ensure appropriate requirements needed for approval are addressed
- Ensures letter content meets regulatory, compliance, business and client requirements
- Candidate will adhere to change management process standards, ensuring no changes to the library without proper change management approval
- Regularly documents and provides updates to stakeholders on progress
- Adheres to established SLA standards and turn times with appropriate attention to priority
- Proceeds from initial requirements to finished copy with guidance from Legal, Compliance, Technology and the business line
- Properly documents status on communication changes in the Borrower Communication Platform as needed
- Ensures error free documents with no grammatical, spelling or cohesive inconsistencies and structure
- Prepares drafted communications in a standard format and parameters
- Facilitates and participates in meetings to ensure transparency and confirm required content and verbiage
- Assists in promoting awareness of the communications library
- Other job related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications or related area of study
- 5+ years of related business experience, preferably in mortgage servicing
- 2+ years of related experience as a writer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Package to include Excel, Access and SharePoint
- Strong critical thinking skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work with all levels of individuals as a team player or in leadership role
- Strong organizational skills and Self-motivated with ability to multi-task
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.