Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Quality Testing Analyst Sr.
The Quality Testing Analyst Sr. performs ongoing, structured, and rigorous testing of Cenlar’s mortgage servicing business unit’s procedures and controls in order to identify and prevent systemic of material issues to Cenlar’s operations. The Analyst confirms their adherence to established procedures and mortgage servicing requirements.
Office of the Chief Control Officer
- Performs proactive testing and credible challenge of operational controls, processes, and procedures with timeliness, accuracy, and completeness
- Ensures risks are properly identified and the controls in place are mitigating the risk to the fullest extent, and where applicable, confirms the control design will effectively drive operational compliance with regulatory requirements and investor guidelines
- Identifies and communicates potential for emerging issues or breaks and promote recommendations for control improvement opportunities
- Presents test results along with observations/findings to the Manager; Participates with the Manager and the business team to discuss potential gaps, deficiencies, and/or enhancement opportunities for better control design and operation; Provides remediation recommendations to assist the Manager, the Business Control Manager and control owner to develop remediation activities
- Drives continuous monitoring of changes to the Business Functions’ risk and control profiles
- Participates in the continuous RCSA process
- Participates in audit walkthroughs, provides feedback on control testing and recommendations to enhance control testing scripts
- Participates in change management engagements with internal business partners, including Regulatory Change Management, Quality Testing, and KRI/KPI team
- Supports the Manager in identifying opportunities to establish quantitative KPIs around control testing
- Assists Analysts as needed to maintain a consistent testing approach and quality in the evaluation of control operation and effectiveness
- Participates in periodic engagements with Business Function Leaders, control owners and Business Control Managers to discuss the oversight, assessment and continuous improvement of the business’ risk and control profile
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field required
- 4 to 7 years of relevant mortgage servicing experience, with practical experience executing or monitoring risk management practices and/or related quality assurance experience
- A strong understanding of operational risk management and the concept of controls to mitigate risk
- Understanding of Regulatory Compliance requirements and investor guidelines and requirements (FNMA, FHLMC, GNMA, VA and FHA)
- Ability to review and analyze large batches of documentation and data
- Strong analytic skills to identify patterns/trends within and across business functions
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally, to key stakeholders
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Takes ownership and accountability, drives processes and ability to meet timelines and critical deadlines.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong commitment to Excellent Customer Service
- Results oriented
- Strong MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint skills
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.