Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Content Developer I.
The Content Developers are responsible for writing clear and compelling content across a variety of mediums both internally and externally as required. These positions collaborate with the larger Corporate Communications and Marketing Team on such initiatives as internal and external campaigns and communications, ads, sales sheets, brochures, newsletters, employee and leadership meetings, conferences, presentations, and digital content.
- Works with larger Corporate Communications and Marketing team to strategize and create copy for internal communications
- Handles various types of internal communications, such as emails, newsletters, posters, talking points, and flyers
- Creates, edits, and/or repurposes copy for Cenlar websites (Cenlar.com, Cuservnet.com, CenNet, CenAccess) and social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) to help ensure consistent messaging
- Ensures that communications are thought through in total and by audience, such as internal employee spotlights that should naturally be part of social media employee engagement
- Helps drive the brand and reinforce culture across all audiences through the use of content
- Ensures alignment of content, where appropriate, along brand and culture lines
- Collaborates with and provide input to the larger team on marketing and communication plans
- Assists in developing concise creative brief with insights and background, where appropriate.
- Simplifies large amounts of information into understandable communications for all types of audiences
- Responsible for following Cenlar’s brand strategy process as it relates to all communications
- Delivers in a timely fashion consistent with the larger team’s process and plans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, English preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in financial field
- Strong writing, editing, and proofing skills
- Ability to write short and concise copy, as well as larger projects
- Analytical and strategic thinking is a must
- Multi-task oriented
- Experience in Microsoft products required
- Must work well independently
- Must be highly organized and able to manage several projects at the same time
- Attention to detail a must
- HTML and SEO skills a plus
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.