Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Sr. HR Business Partner.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is an internal consultant who builds strategic partnerships with executives and senior management in each business unit to develop and implement organizational strategies that optimize the performance and overall effectiveness of human resources. The Sr. HRBP takes on a lead role on project delivery, as well as coaching and mentoring HRBPs to ensure consistently high standards of HR service delivery. This position is fully dedicated to internal clients, their needs and their duties.
- Builds strategic partnerships with executives and senior management in each business unit to develop and implement organizational strategies that optimize the performance and overall effectiveness of human capital
- Coaches and builds the capability of senior management to anticipate organizational issues and to think innovatively about HR processes and team structures with a view of improving the overall efficiencies
- Serves as a consultant to management on HR related issues by facilitating discussions and delivering HR strategy
- Analyzes business needs as related to talent, HR policies, and services, and makes appropriate recommendations
- Collaborates with Business Leaders to diagnose current, and anticipate future, organizational challenges; Works with COEs to pitch and develop solutions that effectively address these challenges
- Consults with senior management in order to foster and promote the engagement of Cenlar’s core values at all levels
- Reviews business and HR performance measures and advises management on the human capital impacts of business decisions
- Drives consistency of approach across Cenlar in attracting, managing, and developing talent to support current and future organizational needs
- Acts as a strategic liaison between business units, all levels of staff, and HR
- Partners with Cenlar’s Center of Excellences (COE) in regards to compensation, total rewards, recruitment, employee relations and talent development to provide consultative guidance to business leaders in regard to best practices and monitors their application throughout the organization
- Proactively strategizes with COE management and aligns HR strategy and activities to support the delivery of business goals within respective business lines
- Acts as a change agent including the rollout of new initiatives
- Manages talent assessment and succession planning process; utilizes data and analysis to provide insight for business wide decision making
- Continuously drives improvements in tools and policies through external market trends, insight, and internal best practice
- Proactively shares best practice and intelligence within HR function
- Encourages people and culture practices that promote the retention of high potential and other key talent
- Manages HR Analysts, if applicable
- A minimum of 7+ years of progressive experience in Human Resources preferably in a financial services environment.
- Specific experience providing HR support in a call center environment is highly desireable.
- Demonstrated business consulting with focus on leveraging knowledge and experience with Human Resources management best practices and models
- Comprehensive knowledge of strategic planning, organizational effectiveness, talent development, succession planning and leadership effectiveness
- Experience developing, building, and maintaining strong business partnerships
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization, including Senior Leadership and C-Suite Executives
- Strong leadership, communication, organizational and change management skills
- Exceptional ability to work independently, exercise exceptional judgment and decision-making
- Strong functional Human Resources knowledge with at least one area of expertise (HR Strategic Planning, Compensation, Performance Management, Recruiting, Project Management, Organizational Design, etc.)
- Well organized, detail-oriented and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Strong analytical, relationship management, interpersonal, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills in addition to Strong leadership and collaborative skills are essential
- Must maintain the highest level of confidentiality in dealing with sensitive information
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field required. Master’s degree and/or relevant industry certifications (sHRBP, PHR/SPHR, SHRM-CP/SCP) preferred
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.