Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Business Analyst I
The Business Analyst identifies, analyzes, and evaluates Cenlar and/or Client business and data needs to design, develop, and maintain business solutions, data strategies, effective processes, and technology solutions that support team functions. The Business Analyst with proactively manage initiatives using project plans. This position requires a high degree of collaboration within the respective business unit and across the enterprise, including leadership, as well as the ability to translate business needs into strategies and plans with focused execution.
- Supports business, data, process, policies, and technology requirements
- Produces timely, accurate, and high-quality reporting dashboards for management and business professionals across Cenlar using various methods, applications and tools
- Supports the business unit with predictive analytics and tracks activities, stakeholder engagement, and follow-up of activities and action items to ensure completion
- Interacts with Operations and Technology Stakeholders to ensure solutions meet Cenlar and/or Client needs
- Assists with the development of modeling, analytical support, and business forecasting efforts
- With feedback and support, creates and manages project plans for tasks and action items and effectively manages projects, communicating and coordinating across project stakeholders, and achieving project timelines
- Identifies business requirements and develops and automates report distribution as assigned
- Facilitates resolution of Cenlar and/or Client issues and coordinates across Cenlar operational units with support from other team members
- Supports the preparation for internal and external meetings by preparing and communicating meeting materials and addressing meeting logistics
- Drives internal department initiatives through project management/coordination activities
- Assists with other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business or related industry
- 1 to 3 years of related work experience relating to business analytics or project management
- Entry level knowledge of business and financial terms and principles, experience in financial services/mortgage servicing is an advantage
- Oral, written, and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively present information
- Effective organizational, project management, and analytical skills
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service
- Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and identify critical intelligence and data interpretations
- Skilled in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint, and Salesforce
- Attention to detail, self-motivated, and results-oriented
- Previous contact center and IVR experience preferred
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.