Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a HR Business Partner.
Reporting to the Director of HR Business Partners, the HR Business Partner (HRBP) is an internal consultant and an HR tactician who builds strong partnerships with people managers and other HR functional areas to help develop and execute HR initiatives that optimize the overall effectiveness of our business.
- Provides day-to-day guidance, direction, and support to designated business units to implement people strategies that positively impact business goals
- Analyzes business needs as related to talent, HR policies, and services, and makes appropriate recommendations
- Works with Sr. HRBPs to build partnerships with business unit management to develop and implement organizational strategies that optimize the performance and overall effectiveness of human capital
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Supports Sr. HRBPs by coaching management to anticipate organizational issues and to think innovatively about HR processes and team structures with a view of improving the overall efficiencies
- Consults with Sr. HRBPs and business unit management in order to foster and promote the engagement of Cenlar’s core values at all levels
- Acts as a liaison between business units, all levels of staff, and HR
- Partners with HR COEs to deploy and assist with key company projects such as annual employment reviews, culture and engagement initiatives, and training and development programs
- Provides support and guidance for managers and staff on HR issues including employment legislation and company policies
- Partners with Cenlar’s Center of Excellences (COE) in regards to compensation, total rewards, recruitment, employee relations and talent development to provide consultative guidance to business leaders in regard to best practices and monitors their application throughout the organization
- Continuously drives improvements in tools and policies through external market trends, insight, and internal best practice
- Encourages people and culture practices that promote the retention of high potential and other key talent
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field required, and a minimum of 4 to 7 years of progressive experience in Human Resources preferably in a financial services environment
- Strong functional Human Resources knowledge in areas such as Employee Relations, Performance Management, Training & Development, Compensation, Project Management, Organizational Design, Talent Acquisition, etc.
- A proven track record of building strong business partnerships while providing guidance on day to day HR issues.
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally, exercising exceptional judgment and decision-making in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical, relationship management, interpersonal, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Well organized with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills with intermediate to advanced skills in MS PowerPoint
- Must maintain the highest level of confidentiality in dealing with sensitive information
- Relevant industry certifications (sHRBP, PHR/SPHR, SHRM-CP/SCP) a plus
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.