Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Financial Analyst II.
The Financial Analyst develops and reports financial and operational metrics on a daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis while coordinating input from departments within the organization. The Analyst supports and refines models used to effectively determine and measure business unit and company performance in a timely, accurate, and controlled fashion. The Analyst is responsible for developing and providing ad-hoc reports in a relevant and digestible format that will aid key business leaders in decision making.
- Prepares, coordinates, and documents financial analysis projects
- Provides analysis for forward-looking financial and business-related projects
- Identifies and reports trends and developments
- Teaches business unit teams/managers how to understand and use operating metrics to improve or change their areas
- Coordinates monthly and quarterly reporting
- Develops business decision analytics including but not limited to cost benefit, product development, staffing metrics and capital expenditure analysis.
- Continuously improves internal controls in the department
- Assists management with company and department directives
- Ensures an adequately detailed and reliable forecasting and budgeting process for the company; develops and monitor departmental annual budget and monthly forecasts; performs and communicates variance analysis; ensures all projections are accurate, comprehensive and completed on time
- Implements company-wide cost allocation tool; provides a high level of thought process to drive improvement; recommends areas for improvement
- Spearheads projects to enhance the reporting and analytical infrastructure
- Leads and collaborates with ePMO and business units regarding cost and benefits of projects; develops cost benefit analysis and present to leadership
- Develops and presents financial modeling, financial analysis and valuation support for new product development, long-term contracts and ad-hoc financial projects
- Acts as a financial liaison to the business units across the companyProvides support and guidance to the Financial Analyst I
- Other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, with a concentration in Finance, Business, Data Analytics, Capital Budgeting or related field preferred
- 3 to 5 years of financial reporting, cost allocation, planning and budget management experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel
- Advanced spreadsheet, database management, SQL knowledge, experience with Tableau and analytical skills a plus
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Familiarity with enterprise financial reporting and planning applications preferred
- Detailed oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to work with minimal supervision or within a team environment
- Basic knowledge cost benefit, cost allocation, budgeting, and forecasting
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.